Here’s what you are going to learn:
- Why you need both a personal profile and a professional Facebook page when attracting patients.
- Why you ALMOST NEVER promote your practice directly on your Facebook page and why that’s costing you patients.
- When to post content and how to cut through the clutter to make sure your content shows up more often for your patients and prospects.
- Why posting just text in your content is not always the best recipe for getting your information promoted by Facebook and seen by your audience.
- Why you HAVE to do Facebook ads. There is a wrong way to do this and a right way. I’m going to share some intel that will grow your practice.
Free report is provided to you courtesy of:
Ginger Bratzel D.D.S.
Ginger Bratzel, DDS. Dr. Bratzel is a dentist, coach, and award winning copywriter and marketer. She is the author of “Secrets To Creating A Prosperous Practice: The Mindset, Business, And People To Get You To Your Dream Practice.”
Dr. Bratzel is known for her “no holds barred and shoot straight from the hip” approach to practice growth and patient attraction and is an expert in practice growth through Facebook marketing.